We then travel on to Głotowo, which is famous throughout Warmia and all of Poland as a church fair site with an 18th-century baroque church. However, the faithful arrive here mainly because of the Calvary of Warmia. This was built between 1878 and 1894, and its originator was Jan Marten. By building it, he wanted to commemorate his pilgrimage to the Holy Land. In the neo-Gothic and neo-Romanesque chapels there are sculptures which illustrate the Passion of Christ.