One of the last stopovers on our journey is in Morąg. The city rights were granted to it in 1327. The fortifications from the 14th /15th century, which are part of the Teutonic castle, have survived until today. The most splendid view is that of the Gothic Town Hall from the late 15th century with two cannons (from the Napoleonic era). Another interesting sight in the Dohns’ palace, which nowadays houses the Harder’s Museum and the Museum of Warmia and Mazury.